Planning to worship with us in person?
It’s great to worship with our church family whether it’s online or in person. If you plan to worship in person we ask that you follow the following temporary protocols. We have three different worship environments for you to choose from at our 9:30 AM service. The choice is yours. We ask that all wear masks when entering and leaving the building and in our restrooms.
Option #1: Worship Center: Masks optional
- Rows are spaced further apart to accommodate physical distancing.
- Once you enter the Worship Center, masks are optional, but we do ask that you practice physical distancing when possible.
Option #2: Gym: Masks on until the sermon
- While in the gym, we ask that you keep your mask on until the sermon begins.
- If you have to move around or leave the room, please put on your mask.
- We ask that you put your mask on for the song following the sermon.
Community Room: Full masks for entire service
- Please keep your mask on for the entire worship service.
Thank you for bearing with each other while we navigate this virus.
We ask that you please not attend in person if you have had any of the following symptoms during the week:
Fever over 100⁰, cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, or contact with
anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days).
We certainly understand some may not feel comfortable returning to a group setting just yet and we encourage you to do what is best for you and your family. If you choose not to return at this time, please continue watching online.